ADMINISTRATIVE & EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The Administrative & Executive Assistant position is a rare opportunity for a driven, detail-oriented individual to be a part of an innovative real estate development team. Playing a valuable role across all departments within the Company, the Administrative Assistant, provides hands on assistance to maintain administrative operations running smoothly, efficiently, and orderly. Acting as an ‘auxiliary player’, the Executive Assistant provides direct support to the CEO, the Finance Manager, and the Project Management Department.
The ideal candidate is an out-going, detail oriented, meticulously organized, ‘team player’ with a relentless can-do attitude. Due to the nature of the fast-paced work environment, it is critical that the ideal candidate can maintain the highest level of organization and produce top quality work product amidst managing multiple tasks. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to successfully meet pre-assigned deadlines with little supervision.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of office organization from maintaining company files to coordinating office repairs
- Answer and direct office phone calls
- Professionally communicate with investors, consultants, tenants, and community influencers
- Act as the face of the Company by greeting guests who visit the office
- Process and distribute mail to department heads
- Oversee and maintain office supply levels
- Prepare meeting agendas
- Coordinate travel arrangements for consultants and team members
- Plan and execute Company events
- Adhere to accounting protocols and provide support to the accounts payable department
- Manage the CEO’s schedule
- Provide direct support to the CEO
- Assist with on-site and off-site property management
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO and department heads
- 2 -3 years of professional office experience working in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Environmental Science, Communications, Real Estate, or Economics is strongly desired
- A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a reliable vehicle
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Proficient with Gmail, Google Applications, Dropbox, Adobe Acrobat
- Basic knowledge of accounting principals
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and independently meet pre-assigned deadlines
- Salary dependent upon experience
If you are interested in and meet the requirements of the Office Coordinator position, please email a current resume and cover letter directly to the job posting email reply link. Submissions that do not include a cover letter will not be considered. We look forward to meeting you!
Mesa Lane Partners is a Santa Barbara based real estate development, management, and investment firm with a focus on creative hospitality and multi-family projects. We strive to create positive changes in the way people live while creating tangible value for the community and stakeholders in the process. We are devoted to transforming underutilized urban properties into uses that best service the community, are sensitive to the environment, and present opportunity to add value to Mesa Lane assets. AutoCamp, a hospitality brand of Mesa Lane Partners’, utilizes luxuriously appointed Airstream trailers as hotel rooms. With properties in unique urban locations and vacation destinations throughout California, AutoCamp’s mission is to deliver an unmatched luxury lodging experience for a new generation of inspired leisure travellers.