Administrative Assistant – Santa Barbara, CA
The Administrative Assistant is a critical position that provides administrative support to ensure the efficiency of company wide operations. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Operations Manager in our Santa Barbara office. This is a great entry-level position for a motivated person with an interest in real estate development, design, environmentalism and hospitality.
- Answer and direct phone calls and email correspondence
- Welcome guests into the office and provide occasional tours
- Maintain office organization by following a daily and weekly task list
- Prepare agendas and take minutes for MLP Team Meetings
- Make arrangements for meetings, lunches, and Company events
- Book travel arrangements for Team
- Monitor stock of and re-order office supplies for company
- Receive and organize company mail and run occasional errands
- Organize and file various documents
- Data entry for various projects
- Assist Operations Manager with property management
- Assist with various administrative tasks requested by the CEO
- Assist with occasional company marketing tasks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Outstanding writing skills
- Knowledge and interest in design, architecture, and/or environmentalism
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Great attitude and hard work ethic, with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Dependent on experience
To apply for the Administrative Assistant position, please email a resume and cover letter to Meghan Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 15, 2016.
NOTE: Cover Letter and Resume are REQUIRED for consideration.