Marketing & Design Associate – San Francisco, CA
Mesa Lane Partners is a boutique real estate development firm with a focus on creative hospitality projects. The Company is currently hiring a Marketing & Design Associate to contribute to marketing campaigns for its portfolio of creative and hotel projects, including AutoCamp.
AutoCamp is a boutique lodging brand that utilizes luxuriously appointed Airstream trailers as hotel rooms. With properties in unique urban locations and vacation destinations throughout California, AutoCamp’s mission is to deliver an unmatched luxury lodging experience for a new generation of inspired leisure travelers.
AutoCamp launched its first location in Santa Barbara in January 2013, and has since been featured in over 100 publications and media outlets including Sunset Magazine, the San Francisco Chronicle, and Bloomberg Businessweek. Since then the AutoCamp team has partnered with Airstream to bring the successful boutique hotel brand to other vacation destinations throughout California and the west. The announcement of the brand’s second flagship location is forthcoming, with an opening date in late Spring 2016 in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Mesa Lane Partners is currently seeking a creative and motivated associate to join our San Francisco-based team to contribute to the growth of the AutoCamp brand, and other projects in the company’s portfolio. This is the perfect position for an individual with 1-3 years of digital marketing, social media, and/or brand building experience. Graphic design experience is a major plus. The position is flexible and offers excellent growth potential for the right candidate. The position may be undertaken either full or part time to start, with pay depending on the candidate’s experience.
The Marketing & Design Associate will play an integral role in the launch of AutoCamp’s newest location, opening Spring 2016 in the Bay Area. The primary role of this position is to assist company management with the execution of marketing campaigns for AutoCamp and other Mesa Lane Partners portfolio projects. Special projects will include cultivation of partnerships with likeminded lifestyle brands, and ability to collaborate with the project team on creative for the launch of the new AutoCamp location.
Candidate must be an excellent writer and have thorough knowledge of branding. The ability to tell a story through creative and strategic marketing is key to this position. 1-3 years of experience with digital, email, and/or social media marketing is required, and graphic design experience is a major plus. The ideal candidate should have a knack for design and branding, a passion for the outdoors, and an understanding of the psychographic of today’s adventure-seeking, millennial consumer.
- Write and edit social media and blog posts, as well as email marketing campaigns for AutoCamp.
- Analyze success of website, email, and social campaigns using Google Analytics or comparable tools.
- Utilize marketing automation programs, such as Hootsuite, to schedule posts and manage multiple social media accounts.
- Act as community manager, responding back to posts, moderating social media accounts, and interfacing with site-specific staff to answer inquires from customers.
- Prepare occasional graphic design layouts, print and digital collateral for marketing campaigns.
- Attend regular meetings with Site Specific Hotel Management staff to ideate and develop concepts for marketing campaigns.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Outstanding writing skills
- Experience with Mailchimp, Google Analytics, and Hootsuite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a major plus
- Knowledge and interest in boutique hotels, lodging, design, adventure, and lifestyle brands
- Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail.
- Great attitude and hard work ethic, with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Dependent upon experience
** This position will be based out of our San Francisco, CA office **
To apply for the Marketing & Partnerships Associate position, please email a resume and cover letter to Ryan Miller (email@example.com) by December 31, 2015. We’d love to take a look at any past work, writing, or portfolio samples that you think are relevant – please include them with your resume and cover letter. Thank you!
NOTE: Cover Letter and Resume are REQUIRED for consideration.